HMPA is proud to present our 43rd annual Full Day Business and Litigation CLE! Join us and your fellow paralegals in attending this educational event. We are looking forward to fantastic speakers, great door prizes, and the opportunity to network with members and premier vendors.
This event includes 7.0 hours of CLE credits.
*1 Ethics credit included
See below for a sneak peek at our event agenda. Topics Include:
• Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity in the Workplace – Ashley Addo and Ariel Perez
• Trial Preparations – Reece Rondon
• Insurance Defense – Matt Gelina
• How to React in an Active Shooter Situation – Stephen Daniel
• Ethics and Compliance – Joya Williams
• The Legal Role On Incident Responses – Lauren Woodard
• Intellectual Property - Lema Barazi
March 3, 2023
8:00AM - 5:00PM CST
816 Town & Country Blvd, Suite 210
Houston, TX 77024
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24th!
Ready to relax and unwind? Join us for Happy Hour at the end of the event. Details will be provided on the day of CLE.
For this event we are partnering with Blanketed In Grace in order to give back to our community.
Please see below for donation information:
Cash App: $BlanketedInGrace
You may also donate to their Amazon Wish List or bring in gently used similar items to our Full Day CLE on March 3rd.
Thank you to our Affiliate Members for sponsoring this event!